The Durham Performing Arts Center has announced its 2013/2014 Suntrust Broadway Season Schedule. Starting in September, 2013 the Suntrust Broadway Season will bring you eleven hits straight off Broadway and into the beautiful DPAC theater, recognized locally and nationally as an outstanding venue for theater, live music, and entertainment. We’re already looking forward to the 2013/2014 line up which features a mix of Broadway classics and award-winning newcomers:
- Blue Man Group (September 6 – 8, 2013)
- Beauty and the Beat (October 8 – 13, 2013)
- Ghost (November 12 – 17, 2013)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (December 3 – 8, 2013)
- Once (January 21 – 26, 2014)
- The Book of Mormon (February 11 – 23, 2014)
- EVITA (March 11 – 16, 2014)
- The Wizard of Oz (April 8 – 13, 2014)
- American Idiot (April 29 – 30, 2014)
- The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber (May 13 – 18, 2014)
- Mamma Mia! (May 30 – June 1, 2014)
Want to make your stay even more special? Book an personalized dining option at our luxury Durham bed and breakfast. We’ve put together our “What a Dinner and a Show” package, to help you create the perfect night out. With this package you’ll be treated to Chefs Phil’s Meal of the Moment before you head downtown to catch a show at DPAC. If you're looking to make the evening really memorable ask your innkeeper to arrange for a Personal Chef Dinner to enjoy in the privacy of your suite.
Can’t wait for the 2013/2014 season? Check out what the Durham Performing Arts Center has in store for you this spring and summer!